Then, I go out in the real world and they really are that short. Once in awhile I'll see a man that's almost as tall as I am, but even that's rare. From what I'm told, they grow them taller in the north, but in Xiamen...
My boss's boss's boss offered me a special assignment in Xiamen, China for the second half of 2008. I took it and now here I am.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
They really are that short.
It's deceiving. At my hotel, most of the staff is more or less 'normal' height. They're all still shorter than me, but not by an excessive amount.
Then, I go out in the real world and they really are that short. Once in awhile I'll see a man that's almost as tall as I am, but even that's rare. From what I'm told, they grow them taller in the north, but in Xiamen...
Then, I go out in the real world and they really are that short. Once in awhile I'll see a man that's almost as tall as I am, but even that's rare. From what I'm told, they grow them taller in the north, but in Xiamen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait until there are two of us there!
No kidding. We might make the local news!
Seriously. Here is where you need to add a picture of you and me. :o)
Post a Comment