My boss's boss's boss offered me a special assignment in Xiamen, China for the second half of 2008. I took it and now here I am.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Slight Detour.

I ended up in Germany last week with a few of my coworkers. We went to Sauerlach for equipment training on the new production line that will be shipped to me in China next month. It was an interesting week.

I ate a ton of great food. In the first 3 days we were there, I ate 10 Bavarian pretzels all by myself. Every time I think about it, I start salivating. If I ever were to move to Germany, I would have to live in Bavaria just for the pretzels.

And, I went from being stared at just because I’m tall, to being stared at because I was the tall chic with the 4 Chinese people.

No comments: